Anna Grayston training
A few places are available for an Anna Grayston training clinic to be held in Durno, Aberdeenshire, 16th-18th July. For more information, please contact Jane Squirrell (firstname.lastname@example.org)
Here are just a few of Anna’s accomplishments in the carriage driving world:
- Reserve national novice pony champion 1991
- Open pony champion 1992
- Pony tandem champion 1994
- Pony team champion 2004
- Advanced pony pair champion 2009,2013 and 2016
- Advanced single pony champion 2010
- FEI European team silver medal, Saumur France, 1999, pony team
- FEI World Bronze medalist pony pair, Pau France 2013
- FEI World champion pony pair Breda Holland 2015
- UKcc level 3 carriage driving coach and BDS Level 4 certificate
- Trainer and selector for British Young Driver Carriage driving squad
- Team Trainer for the GB Team for the Single Horse World Championships
Due to the ongoing uncertainty about COVID-19 restrictions, we’ve taken the Jan de Boer training clinics off the event schedule for now.
There have been numerous other changes – please see here for the latest details of SCDA, national events, novice qualifiers, and nearby regional events, as at 22nd April 2021.
Unfortunately, due to ongoing COVID-19 restrictions, the SCDA events planned for March and April have had to be cancelled. We hope to run the event at Dunbog later in the year, and to reschedule the training event that was planned for March. We’ll keep this website and the SCDA facebook page updated as we learn more about the easing of lockdown restrictions.
New training clinics have been announced for the period November 2019 – April 2020. Jan de Boer lessons will be held at Townfoot, Dolphinton, courtesy of Gerald and Margo Smith. Carol Boswell lessons will be held at The Pines, Symington, Biggar, courtesy of Janet and Owen Pilling.
Click here for more details and an online booking form. The dates have also been added to the event listings page
Calling all backsteppers young and old, novice or experienced. Everybody is welcome.
Janet Pilling, UKCC Level 2 and Jamie March are hosting a backsteppers training/experience day at Seacliff, North Berwick.
During the day they will run through preparing for a marathon, obstacle walking, navigation and positioning.
Cost £25 per head with tea and coffee provided. Lunch not included.
To book please contact email@example.com to register your interest.
Time to be confirmed later